This white chocolate martini recipe is the perfect holiday dessert drink! A sweet treat with a ton of white chocolate flavor, it makes for easy entertaining at your next Christmas party.
I love going to steakhouses and getting a fancy after-dinner drink, and after whipping up this classic white chocolate martini, it's definitely calling all of the chocolate lovers this holiday season!
And just in time too-- with us smack dab in the middle of the holiday season, a creamy dessert cocktail is exactly what you need on your menu. It's nickname isn't the White Christmas Martini for nothing!
After you eat your pumpkin pie (or in our house, sweet potato pie!) set down with your loved ones for this white chocolatini at your next holiday party. You will reap all of the compliments.
This post may contain Affiliate Links. Please see my Full Disclosure Policy for more details.
Cocktail shaker - if you don't have one, a mason jar with its lid works!
Shimmer Sugar or Edible Glitter - I used both in white for a pretty, sparkly garnished rim.
Key Ingredients for a White Chocolate Martini
Full ingredients, measurements, and printable instructions are in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
Vanilla Vodka - vanilla flavored vodka keeps the flavor well-rounded in the dessert arena, you can tell the difference without it.
Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur - this white chocolate liquor is really rich and decadent, made with both white chocolate and cream.
Heavy Cream - the heavy cream adds extra creaminess and mellows out the bite of the vodka, making it an easy to sip cocktail
White Crème de Cacao - this is the clear version, which you can easily find at your local liquor store. It has a smooth milk chocolate flavor that cannot be missed here.
Rim the martini glasses with simple syrup (or honey or a little maple syrup if you don't have simple syrup), then coat the rim of the glass with shimmering sugar and edible glitter.
Shake all of the martini ingredients in the cocktail shaker with a handful of ice until the shaker is cold, then pour the cocktail into your prepared glasses.
Top with a light dusting of cocoa powder and serve.
For a beautiful presentation, top with dark chocolate shavings!
For the holiday season, garnish with mini candy canes, snowflake sprinkles, or holiday-themed shimmering sugar.
More Festive Cocktail Recipes
- Authentic Coquito (Coconut 'Eggnog')
- Godiva Chocolate Martini
- White Christmas Mojito recipe
- White Chocolate Peppermint Martini
Click here to subscribe SWEET TEA & THYME’S NEWSLETTER for free and fresh recipes right into your inbox!
To pin this recipe and save it for later you can use the Pin button on the recipe card, the sharing buttons above or below this post, or on any of the photos above.
Tag me @sweet_tea_thyme on Instagram to share your remakes with me, I love looking through your photos!
Leave a 5 star rating and comment on the recipe card to let me know if you enjoyed this recipe.
White Chocolate Martini
- 2 ounces vanilla flavored vodka
- 2 ounces Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 1.5 ounces white creme de cacao
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- Handful of ice
- Pour honey, simple syrup, or maple syrup into a shallow dish wide enough to dip the rim of a martini glass in. In a separate plate or shallow dish, add edible glitter or sanding sugar.
- Dip the edge of the martini glass into the syrup and then generously cover the coated glass rim in sugar and glitter. Set aside.
- Place ice into a cocktail shaker, then add all of the ingredients into it. Cover and shake for 20 seconds, until very cold, then pour into the prepared martini glass.
- Serve cold, shake of cocoa powder optional.